We are looking for a talented Sales Development leader to join our fast growing Klaviyo Sales organization. The Inbound BDR Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Business Development Representatives to effectively qualify inbound leads and provide a world class experience to prospective clients. This includes hiring, goal setting, performance analysis, and day to day coaching and talent development. This role will be instrumental in developing Klaviyos future sales leaders as well as ensuring sustained business growth from the inbound channel.
How you will make a difference:
- Hire, train, and manage a team of world class Business Development Representatives
- Ownership of monthly pipeline goal
- Daily sales coaching and performance management
- Master outbound conversion metrics
- Manage to KPIs that lead to consistent performance
- Identify trends and report effectively in SFDC
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continually optimize outbound productivity
- Hire exceptional talent and develop them into the future sales leaders of Klaviyo
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and accountability
Who you are:
- 3+ Years of SaaS sales experience (Ideally Marketing Technology)
- 1+ Years experience managing and hiring a Sales Development Team in a SaaS environment
- Prior closing experience preferred
- Outstanding Coaching Skills Hands on leadership style
- Passionate about talent development
- Ability to quickly assess skills gaps and develop improvement plans
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficiency in SFDC, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.