InsightSquared is at the epicenter of the Revenue Intelligence revolution, helping to shape how sales, marketing and customer success professionals strategize, analyze and execute across their customer journey. Not only that...
- Were funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- Weve been named a leader in G2 Crowds Sales Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform Grids repeatedly.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journals Best Places to Work and The Boston Globes Top Places to Work.
- We have offices in two of the hottest tech communities, Boston and Austin, with the supportive culture and entrepreneurial spirit to match.
InsightSquared is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our Services team.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for enabling our new customers to use InsightSquared successfully by onboarding them with configuration, best practices, change management techniques, project management, and adoption planning. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for advising new customers on business and Salesforce workflow process in order to make better, more data-driven decisions in their business. The Implementation Specialist is a center of knowledge for external and internal audiences, using their troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, and business acumen to act as extraordinary InsightSquared users so they can be devoted & knowledgeable partners to customers, prospects, and colleagues in making the most of the product.
- Lead new client implementation projects, providing technical support and consultative business advice that is timely, professional, friendly, and accurate
- Act as a proactive and organized project manager, to keep new clients moving along through their Customer Journey and implementation process
- Work cross-functionally with InsightSquared Customer Success Managers and various client stakeholders to identify and run plays that will help the customer achieve their success criteria
- Drive value with new clients by connecting the dots between the metrics and their business questions to get to the what, the why, and the how.
- Configure InsightSquareds settings and reporting areas to customer specifications, and explain the significance and use of these tools.
- Maintain the highest level of support and customer satisfaction, going above and beyond for the customer and the team.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the InsightSquared product, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective. Use that knowledge to troubleshoot questions from clients about their data, identify issues, and provide advice.
- Drive successful product experience by identifying and recording bugs and feature requests, and managing resulting customer communication.
- Drive successful InsightSquared experience by identifying opportunities for documentation and service automation, and participating in creating those tools.
- Act as a product expert for both internal and external audiences, providing capable product support and direction to teammates at InsightSquared as well as customers.
- Navigate relational databases using engines such as SQLite and MySQL to troubleshoot data in the product and craft customer solutions.
Experience and Skills Required
- Personable, clear, and consultative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
- Extremely effective time, task, and project management skills
- Analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in technical systems and languages, such as SQLite, MySQL and command line
- Collaborative personality that will partner with sales, services, engineering, and customers
- Professional, polite, and encouraging to customers and team members
- An above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive
- 2-4+ years relevant experience in customer implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving
An exceptional candidate for this role has
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Bullhorn.com or business intelligence applications
- Experience in project management, technical account management, or client services in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Experience in a sales organization / a strong understanding of sales effectiveness
- Familiarity with marketing business processes and automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience using InsightSquared at a previous organization