Office Tour Photos
Our Launch Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers launch the world’s best recognition cultures. Our Launch Success Managers work directly with customers to ensure they are led through the program goals definition, program design, configuration and adoption phases successfully in order to tee the customer up for success. It is the Launch Success Manager’s role to ensure the program is effectively communicated and driven within the client company. In addition, they are responsible for directing the program launch, adoption and ramp goals and delivering the results desired for both the client and Workhuman®.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, consulting and project management. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience understand what it takes to deploy enterprise-wide software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
This role will own and manage the relationship with our customers across the following key areas:
- Program Goals Definition
- Program Design and Development
- Communication & Training Strategy
- Program Configuration
- Program Adoption & Ramp
Reporting to: Director of Technical Services
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Launch the world’s best recognition cultures
- Work with clients to complete a One Page Strategy for Success which defines goals, objectives, ambitions, program design and risks related to the customers program launch
- Demonstrate strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer’s ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality to maximize their return on investment
- Effectively manage the client launch process from contract signature through deployment of the solution taking full responsibility for delivery of the suite of products the client selected
- Simultaneously run several implementation projects, communicate project data, track and analyze status of all ongoing projects according to process guidelines provided
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements as mutually agreed
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Coordinate with internal or client resources to ensure an effective communication and training strategy is in place for the program to drive program awareness and adoption to the desired levels within the client’s defined goals
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Experience guiding enterprise clients through a technology or change management initiative
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Proven experience helping clients adopt best practices and navigate their own organization to help instill change
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a team environment with field sales, technical, marketing, consulting and operations personnel
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and generating project plans for customers
- Strong technical aptitude and an understanding of Software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
More Jobs From