ClearCompany is a Boston, Fort Collins and San Francisco based provider of cloud-based recruiting software used by over 2000 companies across the US. We are seeking an Implementation Manager to grow with us in our Fort Collins office.
As a rapidly growing company, ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 9th consecutive year of double-digit growth, this role will suit candidates who are looking to grow their career.
Company culture is a huge priority for us. We hire fun-loving, driven individuals who like to innovate with their team and bring the heat. We believe in creating a supportive and collaborative environment. Culture can be hard to define, so you'll just have to come in and meet the team! But don't just take our word for it, check out our reviews on Glassdoor and rankings on DiversityReports.org.
The Implementation Manager facilitates client adoption of the ClearCompany platform from date of client acquisition until the client is fully implemented on the platform. They will work in conjunction with the Client Relationship Management team, as well as with other internal departments, to provide a seamless and excellent client experience.
- Successfully guide new clients through account setup until client is fully onboarded into the software
- Improve existing implementation processes by increasing speed, efficiency and client satisfaction, as well as eliminate internal inefficiencies
- Monitor the success of implementations and utilize findings for continuous improvement
- Develop and scale new client training processes and project management standards
- Actively identify growth opportunities in accounts
- Exhibit exemplary written and oral client communication and the ability to effectively organize multiple concurrent implementations
- Work closely with Product Development and Client Relationship Management teams to foresee and mitigate road bumps as they arise during implementation
Finally, and in some ways most importantly, we're looking for people with a demonstrated independent streak. We're all about the team and we don't like micro-management, so everyone here is encouraged to lead in their own way. This role suits experienced implementation managers, as well as candidates who are currently in a customer facing support role, and want a more dynamic role where you can grow a your project management skill-set.
Why wait until the end of our hiring process to find out what we actually want you to do for us? If we bring you onboard, these will be your marching orders, in order of priority:
1. New client implementations: Act as project manager and oversee training, setup, and deployment of our talent alignment software.
2. Customer Satisfaction: Deliver a first class customer experience by tailoring an implementation strategy to maximize the value our customers can generate from our solution.
3. Streamline Implementations: Uncover any areas of weakness and develop processes and solutions to strengthen us. Actively identify inefficiencies and work as a team to solve them.
4. Enhance Scalability: As an employee in a rapidly growing organization, we'll need you to grow with us. This might encompass any number of special projects, but we figured we'd go ahead and give you the heads up now.
- Medical, Vision & Dental through Blue Cross Blue Shield, 90% premiums for employee and eligible dependents paid by ClearCompany
- 401k plus match
- Long Term/Short Term Disbility Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Flexible Vacation
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Pre Tax Transit Benefit
- Relaxed and Collaborative Work Environment
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.
More Jobs From