Implementation Engineer (OneSign/Confirm ID)
If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and youll see a serious group of professionals who dont take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are looking for an Implementation Engineerto join our growing team!
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for post-sales work with the company's customers and business partners within an assigned territory in the planning and execution of software implementations. This role manages projects and applies technical and project management skills to directly contribute to the company's product implementations and be a key contributor in the development and evolution of the company's deployment methodology. Work with our channel partners throughout software implementations to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing partner training and enablement. Extensive domestic and/or internationally.travel is required approximately 75% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of assigned project tasks including installing Imprivata products, testing, and managing the project through end user deployment
- Provide guidance and best practices to the customers on deploying the products within their environment
- Create and administer project plans ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Documentation of customer projects including Visio network and user workflows
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of project/process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows administration and applications and ability to successfully troubleshoot independently
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray) desirable
- Experience with client-server model software implementations that impact end users
- Experience with support CRM systems. SalesForce experience a plus
- Experience with Identity Management Solutions, provisioning systems, Web SSO desirable
- Experience with LAN/WAN network infrastructure including understanding of switches, routers, firewalls desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, and project management experience (PMP certification is a plus).
- Experience with implementation of applications in a healthcare environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experienced in training and consulting on the use of software systems. Such as: enterprise computing, security, PKI, directory services, authentication mechanisms, encryption, identity management and PC software and utilities
- Self-motivated and positive customer service attitude
- Ability to work in complex customer environments with delivery that is responsive to internal and external customer's expectations
- Requires ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report work efforts
- Must be able to analyze and solve technically related project issues
- Must have the ability to do extensive domestic and/or international travel - up to 75%
Imprivata, the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers ubiquitous access, positive identity management, and multifactor authentication. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. Today, over 6 million clinicians around the world use Imprivata for secure and convenient access. We enable healthcare securely by establishing trust between people, technology, and information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.