Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Implementation Engineer, Identity Governance for our Lexington, MA office.
The Imprivata Emerging Technologies consists of Identity Governance (IdG) and Patient Secure products. An Implementation Engineer within this team is the technical lead resource for IdG and Patient Secure implementations, and as such is expected to be highly effective providing the technical leadership and direction for both types of implementations.
During an implementation the Implementation Engineer is responsible for the configuration and overall design of the IdG or Patient Secure solution, the hands-on scripting and coding required around the core product during an implementation, and establishing and maintaining relationships with the client technical resources. The Implementation Engineer is expected to be involved in several parallel implementations and to play a lead role on the implementation team through the entire implementation from the Discovery Phase through the Design and Implementation Phases.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities for an Implementation Engineer include:
- Emerging Technology Implementations:
- Installation and configuration of IdG software.
- Installation and configuration of Patient Secure software and hardware
- Engineering the overall solution to meet the business and functional requirements as defined in the Scope Document and Functional Specification deliverables.
- Project technical risk identification and contributing to the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Hands-on implementation of additional scripting and coding necessary to support the core product functionality.
- Technical decision making based upon thorough analysis of company and client goals.
- Facilitation of meetings to reach predefined goals and to build consensus amongst client decision makers commonly around areas such as production environment setup.
- Hands-on experience either with the following technologies or equivalents:
- Java BeanShell
- Active Directory (knowledge of basic attributes, user and group management)
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP protocols, DHCP, SMS, Active Directory, Certificate Authorities, Exchange and IIS as it pertains to server configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- A basic understanding of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of common information technologies deployed with enterprise-class solutions including, but not limited to, networks, Microsoft Windows-based workstation platforms, wireless client devices, terminal servers, directory services, RDBMS servers, and automated software distribution software.
- Working knowledge of server administration and setup.
- Ability to learn implementation processes and deliver billable solutions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to adapt implementation approach to continue to achieve both company and client goals.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
- Must be extremely pragmatic, detail oriented and able to pay appropriate attention to implementation and execution across multiple accounts without compromising the ability to think strategically across all accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal style as well as superior written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in a compelling manner in public forums.
- Demonstrated experience working within an environment in which quantifiable measures of successful delivery are readily measured.
- 1+ years in the software industry with demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems.
- Preferred BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Clinical healthcare IT experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 65% both within and outside the US.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From