Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Implementation Engineer, Identity Governance.
The Imprivata Identity Governance (IdG) Implementation Engineer is the technical lead resource for both Caradigms Single Sign-On and Context Management (SSO) and IdG implementations, and as such is expected to be highly effective providing the technical leadership and direction for both types implementation.
During a IdG implementation the Implementation Engineer is responsible for the configuration and overall Engineerure of the IdG solution, the hands-on scripting and coding required around the core IdG product during an implementation, and establishing and maintaining relationships with the client technical resources. The Implementation Engineer is expected to be involved in several parallel implementations and to play a lead role on the implementation team through the entire implementation from the Discovery Phase through the Design and Implementation Phases.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities for an Implementation Engineer include:
- IdG Implementation:
- Installation and configuration of IdG software
- Engineering the overall IdG solution to meet the business and functional requirements as defined in the Scope Document and Functional Specification deliverables
- Project technical risk identification and contributing to the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Hands-on implementation of additional scripting and coding necessary to support IdGs core engine functionality
- Technical decision making based upon thorough analysis of company and client goals
- Facilitation of meetings to reach predefined goals and to build consensus amongst client decision makers commonly around areas such as production environment setup
- Full understanding of engagement driven revenue goals and milestones
- Creation and management of client relationships
- A complete 100% understanding of the IdG Implementation process
- Hands-on experience either with the following technologies or equivalents:
- Java BeanShell
- Active Directory (knowledge of basic attributes, user and group management)
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP protocols, DHCP, SMS, Active Directory, Certificate Authorities, Exchange and IIS as it pertains to server configuration and maintenance.
- A broad understanding of Operating Systems
- Prior experience with certificates and certificate management.
- Working knowledge of XML and web services (Jetty, IIS)
- Must have expertise with common information technologies deployed with enterprise-class solutions including, but not limited to, networks, Microsoft Windows-based workstation platforms, wireless client devices, terminal servers, directory services, RDBMS servers, and automated software distribution software
- Working knowledge of server administration and setup
- Ability to master the IdG programming API
- Demonstrated ability to adapt implementation approach to continue to achieve both company and client goals
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Must be extremely pragmatic, detail oriented and able to pay appropriate attention to implementation and execution across multiple accounts without compromising the ability to think strategically across all accounts
- Strongly preferred - prior technical experience that has demonstrated gradually increasing levels of experience from hands on implementation experience to solution engineering
- Excellent interpersonal style as well as superior written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in a compelling manner in public forums
- Demonstrated experience working within an environment in which quantifiable measures of successful delivery are readily measured
- 5+ years in the software industry with demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems
- Preferred BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Clinical healthcare IT experience
- Ability to travel up to 65% both within and outside the US
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From