If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At Takeoff Technologies, the Implementation Engineering position is a client-facing technical role, responsible for defining and validating client data flows that are efficient and accurate between external systems and Takeoff's platform. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and creative people who want to join a growth based company on the cutting edge of new technology.
This is exciting because you will have the chance to:
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company
- Work with engineers, product managers, account managers and other teams to understand the platform and technology to resolve problems
- Maximize efficiency in an evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary
Some of the experience that you will bring to the table:
- A professional background in one or some of these areas: software engineering, solution architecture, sales engineering, quality assurance, systems integrations
- Experience with APIs and knowledge of data transfer methodologies.
- Experience with data structures such as JSON or XML
- Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON-RPC, XML/SOAP
- Experience in LINUX/UNIX and any dynamic high-level language (Ruby / Perl / Python / Java / Clojure)
- Experience with file transfer protocols, Pub/Sub models
- Knowledge or experience with designing and diagraming integration data flows
- Experience with data transformation methodologies within an ETL framework
- Knowledge or experience with Agile processes, and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Critical thinking as a means to understand complex projects
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is preferred
The reasons you will love working at Takeoff(to name a few!):
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We're disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You'll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
- We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
Competitive & comprehensive benefits package that we offer:
- Top salary with yearly bonus incentives based on individual and company performance
- Unlimited PTO to ensure our team takes the necessary time off to recharge and be as productive as possible when they come back to work(this is very important to us)
- 12 weeks of paid baby bonding leave for both parents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A continued focus and emphasis on work / life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(K) plan with a 5% company match(kicks in day one!)
- Flexible spending/dependent care accounts
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement of $300
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.