Office Tour Photos
In todays world of always-on online consumption and commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Content is king, and always will be, for brands to get distribution, retailers to sell products and consumers to click purchase. The problem in todays marketplace is that there is no easy way to transfer this rich product information from brand to retailer without hours of manual and tedious spreadsheet management and updates.
Enter Salsify. Salsify is a product experience management platform. We power the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's commerce experience. Brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers partner with us to exchange the high-quality content that drives online results.
We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who will lead our customers by driving added business value through ongoing adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations. We're looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our growing team in our Boston office.
In this role you'll work directly with our clients to configure and implement Salsify using best practices and creative problem solving. You will partner with a Customer Champion and Project Manager to form an Implementation team, as well as manage smaller projects independently.
- Implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall success with our products through an understanding of the customers existing business models and processes
- Independently leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Consult clients on best practices regarding categorization of assets, data mapping, workflow, and syndication.
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software solution as a product expert while working collaboratively with colleagues to build shared knowledge
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Drive product strategy with client during implementation to ensure successful long-term client-Salsify partnership
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles in Product, Development, Sales, and Customer Success
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to proactively meet commitments
- Build technical and Retail industry knowledge
- Passionate about making customers successful and want to work in a customer-centric environment.
- Experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- Ability to manage multiple customer facing projects at once
- Explain thoughtfully and clearly new concepts to diverse audiences
- Drive to come up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or personal challenges
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
More Jobs From