Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
Fairmarkit is looking for a passionate individual to join our growing Implementation team. One of our values is Be Team Customer and our Implementation Consultants fully embody that as they guide new client throughout their onboarding process. This person will serve as a customer advisor, coach and champion as they lead technical configuration, installation and training efforts, and provide product expertise to ensure our customers are fully operational as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, has prior technical implementation and project management experience, and is passionate about working with customers!
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a client implementation from initial internal hand-off from our sales team to installation, system configuration, training and testing.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the Fairmarkit platform, architecture, and integrations to meet client needs
- Work with our Product Management, Product Engineering and Support team to resolve issues that occur during the implementation.
- Manage the implementation plan, sharing weekly status reports and having good, clear communications with all concerned parties.
- Set, manage and meet mutual expectations with the customer to ensure satisfactory completion of implementation projects
- Accurately record implementation project progress including effort, alerting and time recording
- Handle escalations where necessary and manage blockers with customer and internal resources
- Facilitate discovery and requirements analysis sessions with customers
- Develop project plans and project estimates in order to deliver on time and within budget.
- Track and report project metrics to ensure project success and mitigate risk
- Complete an effective hand-off from implementation to Customer Success Manager and to other internal groups at the end of the customer implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or other related field
- Three 5+ years of experience in a related field or project management role
- Must have a deep technical understanding of APIs (reading documentation, using web hooks, debugging payloads, etc)
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong management and organizations skills
- Customer facing and/or training experience
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with procurement systems / process a plus
- Proficiency in Excel required, experience with Jira is a plus
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.