Office Tour Photos
Strategy and Analytics Manager, Ecommerce Imagery
Are you curious about what the next generation of e-commerce will look like and how billions will shop in the next 5-10 years? Do you want to be a part owner at revolutionary company, where youll contribute to complex business cases? At Wayfair, we are redefining the way our customers can shop for furniture & home goods, using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and passion for driving digital solutions.
The 3D Operations team is a new and rapidly growing team at Wayfair. It is one of Wayfairs top initiatives. For ecommerce, images sell products, however the traditional method of creating images in a photo studio is time consuming and expensive. Wayfair is partnering with Google, Facebook, and other leaders in the industry disrupt the imagery space and shift the industry towards the creation of computer-generated 3D product models and rooms that can be combined to create imagery for products at a grand scale for a fraction of the cost. These 3D models also enable the new way of shopping for customers through exciting AR/VR initiatives.
Wayfair is shifting the industry towards 3D and were just getting started. Since this is a new area, expertise in 3D modeling or 3D imagery is not a requirement. If you are driven by making a large impact and redefining the industry, then this is the right team for you.
What Youll Do:
- Design experiments and perform deep-dive analyses using advanced statistical techniques to shape imagery strategy across Wayfair
- Proactively identify areas where advanced analytical efforts can generate impact and deliver these efforts leveraging advanced analytics and/or machine learning techniques
- Provide thought partnership to executive leaders across the organization on how imagery can drive business results
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, creative, and storefront to drive your workstream forward
What You'll Need:
- Strong business acumen, problem solving skills and technical abilities
- Experience with experimental design and statistical analysis to drive business decision making, including A/B testing
- Comfort explaining complex topics to mid- and senior-level stakeholders
- Fluency in SQL and a structured computer programming language (Python preferred)
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
More Jobs From