At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry. As a vital member of our Imagery organization, the Imagery Producer has a mindset that thinks to keep all stakeholders informed with accurate and timely information as it relates to asset creation.
- Primarily Supports Art Directors in 3D image production.
- Maybe called on to support 2D image production
- Monitors imagery projects and ensures deliverables are on track and deadlines are met.
- Scopes incoming stakeholder requests to determine production path and expected turnaround within resource capacities.
- Creates production timelines for stakeholders and team members and makes sure milestones are met.
- Reports on 3D product model progress and work with stakeholders on solves for modeling issues.
- Schedules meetings, sends meeting pre-reads (i.e. agendas, relevant documents), and sends post-meeting recaps with discussion noted and clear, actionable next steps.
- Effectively communicates within the vertical and to stakeholders; upcoming, immediate and future deadlines for deliverables with a high level of visibility so that all stakeholders remain informed and expectations are met.
- Maintains production and project tracking documents in real-time as it relates to image production.
- Uses data sets to complete assigned tasks and accurately executes with zero defect.
- Follows assets through the post-production process and final delivery onto site/into asset management tool.
- Significant experience with project coordination or photography production.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with curiosity, initiative and dedication.
- Experience in communicating concisely; interpersonally, in writing, and via conference call. Familiarity working with remote teams a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Strong Excel proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.