Imagery Creative Producer
Were looking to add 3D Imagery Producers to our rapidly growing team. The Production team is working on high volumes of imagery and projects that require close attention to detail and deadlines. We are in need of highly driven and motivated individuals who can manage imagery output for our team of Creatives. It is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work.
Applicants for the Producer role must be resourceful, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates are analytical thinkers who are highly organized and can anticipate and prepare for trends in Imagery Production.
- Manage projects from end-to-end from intake to execution. Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, facilitate problem solving and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- Deliver on imagery forecasts per business channel, ensuring a thorough understanding across all stakeholders of the intent to deliver a seamless execution of imagery.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative to keep projects moving in the right direction
- Identify team needs and implement or drive required changes to evolve and improve creative workflow processes to ensure the team is working at optimum efficiency
- Lead regular weekly status reviews of production deliverables
- Use data to influence change
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Producer, PM, Traffic Coordinator or similar
- Strong background in keeping teams and stakeholders organized and in sync
- Experience supporting systems, processes, and programs for large departments
- Proficient in Microsoft & Google Suites
- Expertise in written communication and organization
- Passion for process improvement
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Can-do attitude & sense of humor
- Prior experience in the 3D Visualization field is not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.