Office Tour Photos
Imagery Operations Associate BOSTON, MA Copley
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry. As our 3D production pipelines continue to evolve, were looking for a highly motivated, operationally-minded, organized and detail-oriented individual to ensure that the imagery creation process is continually optimized. This role will challenge you to effectively execute tasks crucial to the success of 3D production by providing data-driven recommendations to our artist and stylists in real time. This position is highly collaborative, working with members of the creative, operations, and offshore teams.
- Partner with Image Producers and 3D Imagery Ops to monitor imagery projects and ensure daily deliverables are on track and consistently met
- Use data sets to provide informed recommendations to stakeholders and execute with zero defects
- Effectively problem-solve and clearly communicate solutions to the broader team
- Support the day-to-day of 3D Artists and Stylists, both in house and offshore, by monitoring and answering questions through various communication channels, including email, Slack, and office hours
- Clearly communicate within the vertical and to stakeholders; upcoming, immediate and future deadlines for deliverables with a high level of visibility so that all stakeholders remain informed and expectations are met
- 1+ years previous project coordination or operations experience
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with curiosity, initiative and dedication
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple competing priorities
- High degree of comfort with change
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel proficiency, SQL experience a plus
Who we are (company)
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From