Identity Access Management - Technical Business Analyst
Wayfair is a dynamic, cutting-edge tech company operating in the ecommerce space. We’re growing at a lightning-fast pace and are looking for the next brilliant addition to our IT team.
Wayfair’s Information Technology team is on a mission to constantly challenge the status quo to provide an exceptional end-user experience. We strive to enable employee productivity with a suite of tools and technologies that grow as the business grows, and we maintain a focus at all times on understanding the needs of our business partners so that we can build around those needs. The team partners with stakeholders across the organization to create and deliver flexible solutions that empower our desktop & development computing environments, in-office tech, back-end application servers, and cloud services.
We’re looking for someone with experience in the Information Technology/Systems world who can leverage technical ability with problem management and the ability to communicate effectively across both small and large groups. The ideal candidate is passionate about defining processes where appropriate and pivoting quickly to fill gaps when found. Technical aptitude is a must - being able to understand scripts, APIs, auditing requirements, and how different applications speak on one another is a requirement for this position. This role also requires a capacity to explain and create requirements for new or existing solutions to multiple parties, then identify the best possible outcome and lead the project to completion.
What do we want you to do?
- Collaborate with multiple teams from across the enterprise and the Corporate IT team
- Help participate in design and best practice discussions regarding Identity Management at Wayfair
- Manage incoming project work to Identity Management and help gather missing requirements
- Analyze trends in our employee lifecycle and use that knowledge to drive automation through the Identity Management team
- Work closely with Engineering leadership to produce great results in all access models we currently use
- Identify gaps in our policies and procedures and then fill those in with best practices
- Lead roadmap for quarterly user access reviews and meet frequently with internal and external auditors to drive excellence in this space
- Document processes and keep the documentation up to date when things change
- Help stay ahead of the business by anticipating needs and designing for the future
What do you need?
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work with many different groups to create and design the best solutions to complex problems
- Understanding of the employee lifecycle (joiners/movers/leavers) and concepts of identity management
- Ability to understand what scripts are trying to accomplish and work with developers to integrate apps
- Base knowledge of technologies related to employee lifecycle management, including directory services (mainly Active Directory) and third party applications (Sailpoint, Okta a plus)
- A strong drive towards documentation and knowledge sharing amongst a large team
- Collaborative mindset to bring multiple teams and individuals together and work towards a single solution
- Good communication skills to employ when meeting with many different types of individuals at Wayfair, including executive leadership, external auditors, and engineers
- Passion for going above and beyond in order to create a pleasant end user experience
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
- You want to make other people’s jobs and lives better
- You have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- You always put the customer first, pay attention to details and have a knack for organization
- You’re easy-going, positive, people-oriented, and energetic
- You love problem solving, and have an analytical, creative, and innovative approach
- You pay attention to the details; you believe that anything worth doing is worth measuring, and it’s worth doing right, every single time. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You think on your feet, like learning new things, and learn them quickly
- You’re motivated and driven, up for new challenges, and ready to take ownership
- You want to work hard and be challenged in a fast-paced environment, and have fun doing it
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
** This is for our Boston, Massachusetts Location Only**
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions