Human Resources Specialist
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. This role is integral in delivering the best employee support throughout our organization. Our ideal candidate has a history of building and maintaining HRIS systems, managing data & documentation and is excited about cyber threat intelligence.You will work closely with all employees, managers and leaders throughout the world and be key player in rapidly scaling company!
- Manage our International HRIS system
Entry, updates, and troubleshooting
- Coordinate system related projects and process improvement: integration implementations, enhancements and upgrade activities HR processes, policies and practices that impact accuracy and efficiency in the HRIS system
- Support reporting within the HRIS -Fulfill ad hoc and recurring data requests
- Create and maintain training guides and reference materials for employees, managers and HR users for the HRIS system.
- System administration for our benefits and company intranet
- Participate in projects that streamline current HR processes and continually identifies opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness within the HRIS system. Communicates any changes to other areas within HR.
- First point of contact for any HR system questions
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process with tasks related to the HRIS system
- Maintain Personnel Folders & Documentation -Ensuring that all necessary documentation is properly and timely filed
- Ensure data accuracy with regular system audits; expand the use of reporting and analytics throughout the system and thatall data is tracked correctly across all of our tracking platforms
- Maintain HRIS records and human resources records to compile weekly reports from the database to send to finance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2 to 4+ years of directly related experience in a human resources administrative or specialist role.
- Proficiency using G-Suite, and HRIS System - Paylocity (preferred)
Moreover, to thrive in this role, you need to:
- Be well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Have strong technical and analytical skills
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Be highly collaborative and be able to work independently and to manage conflicting priorities well
- Able to quickly learn and efficiently use current software systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast!Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.