Office Tour Photos
As a HR Operations Director, you will ensure managements ability to make sound, fact-based decisions as a strategic business adviser. Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure consistency and predictability of HR product delivery, making data driven and process-oriented decisions across our global business. This includes managing our annual performance management and salary increase process, creating KPIs and dashboards that allow our leaders to monitor our human capital. You will also be supporting strategic and tactical initiatives within the HR department as well as cross-functionally in order to drive results, influence stakeholders, and manage competing demands.
Support the team in the management of M&A human capital due diligence engagements. Working with the Integration teams pre and post M&A to ensure human capital solutions are managed effectively and new employees are welcomed into our organization.
Manage our annual performance management and salary increase process
Advise the CPO on communications, performance/project measurement, and change management strategies to enhance organizational effectiveness.
Proactively refine Human Resources operations by eliminating unnecessary procedures, automating applicable tasks, and simplifying actions whenever possible
Responsible for providing business analysis, measurements, and reporting using internal data as well as independent external sources to measure the effectiveness of both current operations and specific project deliverables
Provide strategic and tactical leadership for the Human Resources team that insures department goals, improved efficiencies and customer satisfaction meet or exceed expectations
What youll bring:
- Solid solving complex business problems skills and partner with senior management
- Strong communication skills, track record of working cross functionally ability to communicate complex problems and solutions clearly
- Solid understanding of HR concepts
You may be a fit if you have:
- 8+ years HR Operations Management experience in High-Tech or software company
- In-depth understanding of HR Operations business practices HRIS management, performance management, compensation analysis
- Must be creative and able to think strategically and logically; pay close attention to detail, establish and execute procedures to completion.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure, manage time, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven transformation skills that include the ability to consistently execute at a high level, drive positive change and desire to build established programs and teams.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide innovative solutions, approaches, provide documentation, guidance and instruction to staff and end users.
- Enhanced proficiency with Ultimate Software, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Business or a related field or the professional experience equivalent.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- You love working in an agile environment and can be adaptable to changing priorities
More Jobs From