Human Resources Generalist
Endurance International Group is a fast growing technology company that has ambitious plans for the future, and is looking for a smart, talented, resourceful and innovative Human Resources Generalist to join its People team. If you like to work with highly motivated and empowered people AND you have experience as an HR Generalist with exempt and non exempt employees then this could be the right role for you. This position will report into the Sr. Director of Human Resources and their primary function will be responsibility for employee relations, new hire orientation, processing of employee changes, performance management counseling, corporate policy and procedure interpretation.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)Partner and collaborate with all levels of management to create consistency when dealing with employee issues and working to create a balanced work environment.
- Provide support and guidance to the employee population in all aspects of the human resource functions including benefits, work life balance, FMLA, ADA, time off management, employee relations and training.
- Conduct new hire orientation. Manage benefits open enrollment process.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to appropriate HR Business Partner.
- Assist with the design and delivery of benefit enrollment communication and education in an effort to increase participation through understanding benefits and promote cost-effective benefits use.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience including employee relations.
- PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal labor and employment laws and regulations
- Experience conducting and managing investigations of a complex/sensitive nature including EEO related allegations.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and facility for interpreting and communicating federal and multi-state employment laws and policy.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an agile thinker, and fun to work with!