Human Resources Coordinator
NetBrain Human Resources is a customer focused team, caring for our employees across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. Are you committed to excellence? Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration? Do you have a passion for people and projects? Do you show a high degree of imagination and exhibit a true entrepreneurial spirit? If you answered “yes”, then will you join our growing HR team?
- Provide generalist support for the local HR Manager in all aspects of HR including recruitment, on-boarding, benefits administration, employee recognition, record keeping and administration.
- Assist HR Manager with New Hire Orientation, preparing offer letters and welcoming new hires.
- Respond to employment verifications.
- Work alongside and understand the functional organization of our team.
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to field employee inquiries.
- Keep organized and plan accordingly to execute tasks.
- Check your work for accuracy, omissions, and legibility.
- Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot along the way!
- A Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in human resources or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and strong project management skills
- Proactive drive for results, proven ability to execute
- Exceptional capability to learn and quickly put new skills into play
- Capable of building sustainable relationships
- Ability to work independently
- High service orientation, flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile
- Solid computer skills, MS Office Suite, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Social Media/Networking Skills desireable
- Experience in HRIS, Namely a plus.