Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
This is a paid, full-time internship for June through December 2021.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Human Resources Intern/Co-op. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to gain experience in business and the HR field and feels passionate about the people of an organization.
As part of Recorded Futures HR team, you will support auditing, reporting, systems, compliance, and other HR related activities that directly impact the growth of the organization.
What you'll do as an Human Resources Intern:
- Run weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports supporting our census, benefits, and recruitment operations
- Conduct benefits audit to ensure accuracy with benefits vendors
- Update, audit, and organize employee files
- Maintain and update our HRIS, ATS, and Travel & Expense platforms
- Contribute to projects aligned to our 2020 HR initiatives and end of the year projects
- Assist other HR team members as needed
What you'll bring to the Human Resources Internship:
- Ability to think quantitatively as well as qualitatively
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications, specifically strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including creation and utilization of formulas, tables, charts, and graphs
- Strong technical aptitude with enthusiasm to learn new systems
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service mentality
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, adapt to change, and balance competing demands
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.