Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
Reporting to the VP People Success, you will be responsible for acting as a true business partner to Toast's teams. The ideal candidate will bring strong functional human resources expertise, business acumen, cultural awareness, consultative skills, and customer service orientation. The person in this role should have proven experience understanding business concepts and aligning business needs with HR support and solutions to move the business ahead in a hyper-growth environment. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate interpersonal awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business.
About this roll*
- Assist in the development and execution of talent management processes including quarterly and annual performance reviews and succession planning
- Provide day-to-day guidance to cross-functional leadership on coaching, counseling, career development, and performance management
- Work closely with leadership and individuals to improve and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Analyze employee insights and data and implement programs to improve overall people satisfaction
- Provide guidance on Employee Relations matters and conduct investigations, as needed
- Ensure policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent manner
- Partner with the Learning & People Development, Organizational Success, Talent Acquisition, and People Ops teams to deliver an aligned, effective people-centric approach to your partner organizations
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 4+ years in a HR Business Partner role with strong experience in performance management and people strategy
- Solid understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching
- Bachelors degree in an HR related field and/or HR certification preferred
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
More Jobs From