Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
Reporting to the VP of People Success, you will be a true business partner to an aligned area of Toast. The ideal candidate will bring strong functional human resources expertise, business acumen, cultural awareness, consultative skills, and customer service orientation. The person in this role should have proven experience understanding business concepts and aligning business needs with HR support and solutions to move the business ahead in a hyper-growth environment. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate interpersonal awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business.
About this roll*
- Work closely with leadership and individuals to implement strategies and programs that develop their workforce to achieve our strategic goals while improving the overall employee experience.
- Provide strategic partnership and mentorship to employees and people managers at all levels to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent
- Lead the development and execution of talent management processes including quarterly and annual performance reviews and succession planning in partnership with stakeholders and the People Success team.
- Collaborate with all areas of the People organization to deliver an aligned, effective people-centric approach to your partner organizations.
- Work to build people-related solutions by leveraging people trends, insights and data to drive the implementation of projects and programs.
- Provide guidance on Employee Relations matters and conduct investigations.
- Ensure policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent manner.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years in a HR Business Partner role
- Strong experience in performance management and people strategy
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law
- Bachelors degree in an HR related field and/or HR certification preferred
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
More Jobs From