Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellists outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Wellist is seeking a driven and thoughtful Recruiting and Human Resources Associate to support the scaling of and daily operations for our growing team. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this role will work closely with hiring executives and managers to recruit open roles and onboard new employees. Other key responsibilities will include facilitating and implementing processes and policies that support organizational goals, including performance management, talent assessment and work planning. The ideal candidate will be able to support many different aspects of the business and promote a culture of high performance, respect, and dedication to our mission.
- Supports the recruitment of top talent across the organization
- Conducts thorough Linkedin searches to identify, outreach to, and engage with top talent
- Coordinates and schedules all rounds of interviews with candidates and internal team members
- Responsible for screening and first round interviews for selected roles from inbound applications and recruiting outreaches
- Responsible for collecting internal feedback on candidates and coordination of offer documentation when applicable
- Assists in creation and editing of job descriptions, as well as posting and maintenance of all open positions
- Assists with the retention and development of existing talent
- Supports continued iterations and implementations of org processes and policies to retain top talent
- Assists with onboarding for all employees and set expectations for high performance
- Collaborates with senior leaders to establish and develop methods to track and evaluate employee effectiveness and performance
- Acts with integrity and supports a culture of high performance, collaboration, accountability and rapid innovation
- Organizes all-team events as they relate to quarterly parties, off-sites, retreats etc.
- Facilitates and supports employee on-boarding and exit processes, including documentation and tracking of necessary legal documents
- Executes benefits management and payroll administration
- Proactively seeks best practices in benefits administration and opportunities to improve offering to employees and cost savings to company
- Co-coordinate with COS, CEO, and CFO for all HR-related legal paperwork and documentation for execution and appropriately maintaining to the highest level of standards and security
- Assists with executive projects and event planning as needed by company executives and stakeholders
- Works with CEO, CFO, COS and other on executive leadership team to support special projects as they relate to fundraising, reporting, sales and other
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message for each audience
Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets effectively to ensure all milestones are delivered on time and within budget
Collaboration: Can proactively engage others and communicate effectively cross-functionally across the entire organization
High Standards: Acts with the highest level of integrity and delivers best personal and team performance
Ownership: Generates and communicates clear priorities, independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback on advanced work product
Wellist Culture Competencies:
Refreshing: Brings upbeat can-do attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
Empathetic: Understands others experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
More Jobs From