Office Tour Photos
We are seeking an HRIS Manager to join our Human Resources team. This individual will lead the HRIS team and be responsible to set the initiatives for all HR systems related projects from recommending system and process improvements to implementations, upgrades and delivering systems training.
You will drive the overall success of our team by managing and supporting quality solutions that meet our team member needs.
- Lead and mentor a team of 6 analyst and developers, set goals, delegate projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Responsible for vendor relationships, assessing and maintains systems, ensure integrity and accuracy of data maintained in system and making recommendation for change support when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical stakeholders during implementation processes and system updates
- Partner with multiple Human Resources groups and individual team members across Vistaprint functions to understand their requirements and make recommendations for system solutions
- Provide global technical support for the SuccessFactors technology portfolio, including Employee Central, Performance Management, Goal Management, Career Development/Succession, Recruiting, Recruiting Marketing, Onboarding, Learning, Compensation Management and Jam
- Perform configuration and testing tasks to satisfy requests for fixes, changes, enhancements and compliance
- Assist in supporting day-to-day operational needs
- Support data integrations between SuccessFactors and other systems
- Create test plans, training materials and system documentation
- Facilitate end user training sessions, knowledge transfer, and user adoption of the system
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders
- Support the implementation of future solutions and additional special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ working knowledge of HRIS SaaS applications and data integration interfaces
- Experience configuring and/or supporting SuccessFactors
- Minimum 3 years of People management experience
- Have a passion for technology and a drive to succeed
- Desire and ability to continue to learn and work on new technologies
- Must have exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- An excellent problem solver; can get to the root cause of a problem and think outside of the box when challenges arise
- Proactively anticipates issues and challenges and seeks opportunities for potential solutions and mitigate risks
- Works effectively with cross-functional team members and has exceptional listening, communication and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field desired
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within a highly dynamic, rewarding environment.
More Jobs From