TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The HRIS Analyst will be part of a group that supports many of the HR and People Operations functions. S/he is responsible for working with end users to troubleshoot systems issues, educate users, and support ongoing configuration of the system.
This role has global reach, interacting with internal clients in all geographies where TripAdvisor has employees. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of business and/or HRIS experience.
- Provide tier 2 support for People Operations systems by analyzing request, uncovering need, determining route cause, formulate plan and execute to resolution
- Responsible for triage and escalation of support cases (JIRA), responding and resolving issues in timely manner.
- Exercises judgment with procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Assist in system documentation, including the creation of training materials and quick reference guides as needed
- Manage HR configuration, such as job codes, locations, departments, etc
- Create and maintain Workday reports; distribute report output to members of the business
- Support role assignments for security access in Workday
- Regression testing for Workday updates as needed
- Assist HRIS with testing new Workday functionality and participate in HRIS project work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical mindset with customer service focus
- Handle confidential materials with discretion
- Strong attention to detail, data entry experience preferred
- BA/BS Grad or 1-2 year business experience, preferably in HR/IT space
- Experience managing ticketing support system preferably JIRA
- Preference will be given to candidates that have Workday experience
- Comfortable working with diverse and global teams
- Desire to grow into a consultative role
- Works hard, but can laugh and have fun in the process