For candidates: Please note that this role will start as a contract position with the goal of converting to full-time.
The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We are looking for a detail oriented HR Systems Analyst that loves getting the most out of HR technology. Ideal candidates will take pride in wrangling employee data, building out a fabulous HR tech stack and truly enjoy informing our growing company through meticulously maintained data.
- Manage the worldwide implementation of our HRIS system and related benefits systems
- Create, implement and maintain system policies for managing benefits or related HR information worldwide
- Configure, enhance, and support onboarding gateways, PTO, benefits and documents management policies
- Act as the main point of contact to IT to create a seamless employee experience between HR systems and related IT systems such as NetSuite
- Manage ModernHealth and collaborate on recommendations for employee wellness
- Support Greenhouse and manage recruiting metrics in conjunction with Talent Acquisition
- Maintain confidentiality and use discretion when presenting or sharing information
- 7+ years experience in a HRIS Analyst or Systems Analyst position
- BS degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Ultipro or another robust HRIS system implemented at scale
- Experience managing complex projects across multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail...data integrity builds confidence with our staff!
- Experience with Netsuite, NavEx, EmployeeNavigator, Workboard or Engyte
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar ATS
- Experience with Wellness data or platforms
- Experience working with payroll
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.