Office Tour Photos
Oh, hello there, HR-Director-who-loves-people-and-can-think-strategically-but-wants-an-opportunity-to-make-an-impact! We should talk.
GOSH, WE FEEL LIKE WE KNOW YOU ALREADY
- Compassionate and empathic. An active listener and a champion of our team members.
- A peacemaker. BUT that doesn't mean you can't deliver a difficult message or assert yourself in sticky situations.
- A silver-tongued (and silver-penned) communicator. Prompt in your responses and able to demonstrate urgency as the situation requires.
- Impeccable in your judgment. Looking to leverage your experience with employee relations, performance management and diversity & inclusion.
- An influencer. You inspire people. The only thing better than your ideas is your ability to get them across.
- Supremely diplomatic. You build and foster relationships like nobodys business across the whole organization.
- Autonomous - you're comfortable leading the HRBP charge for a large, diverse office. That said, you know when a situation requires escalation.
- Balanced in your perspective: you neither singularly represent "the business" nor are you an ombudsman. You thrive in identifying the root cause of issues and steering towards the right outcome.
- Passionate about doing the right thing. Cool and calm when challenged.
- Impactful - you can think through the steps of a project plan, put one foot in front of the other, get others on board with the journey, and, ultimately, get sh*t done.
- Equally comfortable rolling-up your sleeves and jumping into the weeds as you are stepping back to be a strategic partner to the business.
- Able to think on your feet, change course quickly and do multiple things at once. Often.
- Equipped with an "ownership" mentality. You take pride in your personal brand.
- Not afraid of some hard work. You leave it all on the field. Every. Single. Day.
- Nodding your head as you read each of these descriptions.
DO THESE QUALITIES DESCRIBE YOU? JOIN OUR PEOPLE POTENTIAL TEAM.
What is People Potential? So much more than just HR, which people might associate with only paperwork, policies, or benefits. The mission of the People Potential group is to help foster an environment where team members are challenged, have fun, and thrive.
Our Operating Principles:
- We care
- We listen hard
- We problem-solve
- We anticipate
- We lead by example
- We adjust course as needed
- We get things done
- We do right by Rightpoint and its team members
- We collaborate as a team to help enable business success
- We are fierce protectors of our culture
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE IMPACT
We are looking for an initiative-taking, creative-thinking, HR Director who is interested in driving change in small and big ways to join our People Potential Team (what we fondly refer to HR as here) and play an active role in helping Rightpoint attract and retain the best people in the industry.
In particular, this person will:
- Serve as an internal business advisor to select departments, partner with department leadership, and be a trusted advisor to all team members within the groups they support.
- Apply outstanding communication and Change Management magic to help ensure people-programs take hold within the groups and the organization throughout.
- Because we are a lean department, this person will also lead building out additional programs that will ultimately be implemented throughout the organization as well as take the lead on certain more general HR activities, among them owning New Hire Onboarding. We have a desire to keep things fresh so there is an opportunity to re-think what we have in place and put not just a thumb print but a handprint on it.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Complete the onboarding program that we have for all Rightpointers - learn about Rightpoint itself the companys history, the departments, our systems and processes, etc. - while gaining a broader understanding about how your role fits into the larger organization.
- Learn our approach to People Potential at Rightpoint, spend time with our team and get to know how we work, while also sharing your own best practices and HR expertise.
- Acclimate yourself to the HR vision including the initiatives planned against our primary areas of opportunity.
- Schedule Get To Know You sessions with the teams you support, our business unit and geography leadership, and RP cultural ambassadors. Also travel to Chicago for training and to meet your People Potential brethren. (Phew! Youre going to be busy.)
- Complete a real-time immersion in our current orientation process, with the intent to quickly assume this ownership of the program. Ideally, during this time you will also begin to have ideas on how you would improve our tools and process.
- Get a good head start on building a rapport with the head of the Boston office, paving the way for you to be her trusted advisor on how to help the Boston office evolve.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Fully own the New Hire Orientation and Onboarding program. Some of the things will need to be done yourself, while other things are distributed among other team owners to execute. But, you will be the overall owner and the buck stops with you. Furthermore, there is room to mix things up and change things out. This is an opportunity to flex some creative and project management muscle.
- Help manage Employee Relations. This means interacting with team members at all level as people, to understand whats on their mind and address concerns in a manner that is in keeping with Rightpoint values. We are big on listening, solving issues, and closing loops.
- Actively engage with team members to help the leadership team keep a pulse on what is on peoples minds. Much of what we have built at Rightpoint has been a direct result of on-going dialogue and partnership with all of our team members and we want to ensure that we can stay in close touch and evolve programs even as we grow.
- Be ramped up on our Performance Management program and take over ownership of how we keep evolving our company-wide approach and process. You will be the owner, but will work with other HRBPs to ensure that our periodic review processes are executed not just in task, but in spirit! You will also be the champion for ensuring that people are getting feedback throughout the year. This may include implementing new processes, developing and executing communications plans, and developing and delivering training. The world will be your oyster to take Performance Management to the next level at Rightpoint.
- Be fully established as the go-to HR person for the head of the Boston office.
- Create your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) plan for the year.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Partner with and serve as a go-to advisor for department leads. This includes coaching on employee relations, helping prepare and implement Change Management strategies to drive programs deep within the organization so that they become a strong part of our company fabric, and communications planning. Examples of such programs include: mentoring, performance management, coaching, etc.
- Work to implement a career mapping and pathing structure for your teams. Partner with the rest of the HRBP team ensure consistency of structure, communication and roll-out logistics.
- Liaise with your staffing colleagues to surface themes you identify as it pertains to individual team members engagement, growth, and development.
WITHIN NINE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- As the company grows, there will inevitably be many more programs to develop, implement and manage. Partner with the team and the rest of the organization with these initiatives.
- Fully embrace the role of the resident HR guru that you are!
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. Were a start-up at heart and were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crains Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From