We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. Your job will be to partner with the Product Management organization and support the people strategy that will drive their business goals. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are influential and collaborative; you display excellent judgement and courage when making decisions. Your focus is doing the right thing by the people and by the business.
The Team: Our HR team is a true partner to the business and drives the people strategy that delivers results.
- Coach and counsel leaders at all levels on personal effectiveness, team dynamics, performance management and conflict resolution
- Act as a strategic talent partner to leaders by understanding their business, roles and responsibilities, key requirements, how success is measured, and what challenges and emerging needs exist
- Act as a talent steward for the organization; know the talent deeply and at all levels; execute broader talent management efforts within the organization to drive business results forward
- Assist in driving in company-wide HR programming (including performance and talent reviews, workforce planning, organizational assessments and design, Total Rewards programs, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, and more); act as subject matter expert on athena HR philosophies, practice & tools; teach business leaders at all levels how to work within the frameworks to optimize talent management
- Act as primary contact for all employee matters for assigned organization
- Use data and metrics to measure results and talent outcomes whenever possible
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Masters Level education in Human Resources or related area of study, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in a Human Resources organization or center of excellence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.