Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are hiring an experienced HR Business Partner to join a lean, collaborative HR team at our HQ in Burlington, MA. This person will have the opportunity to lead a variety of HR-related projects and initiatives as the organization scales to the next level.
- Provide day-to-day HR support to DMs managers and employees.
- Bring a fresh perspective to identify and develop strategies to improve our existing HR processes and operations.
- Partner with legal to ensure compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve issues.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience in fast-paced, high-growth organization.
- Passionate about people, developing relationships and improving the employee experience.
- Experienced in HR disciplines payroll, benefits, performance management, organizational development, training, recruitment, employee relations, employment law and compliance.
- Experience managing benefit compliance processes for ERISA purposes
- Previous experience working at engineering-driven, technical and/or product organizations.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail for data analyzation purposes
- Previous experience in a multinational corporation a plus
- Familiarity with ADP HRIS
- BA/BS degree, advanced degree or appropriate experience - HR certifications are a plus
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves: From data entry to ad-hoc administrative work, you're ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people, operations, and programs
- Strong emotional intelligence to navigate diverse organizations, cultures, and personalities.
- Enjoys technology and enthusiastically learns new things
- Collaborative and appreciates and thrives in a Team environment. Partner with HR colleagues and implement solutions; we all work together and learn from each other.
- Sense of humor is a must
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.