HR Business Partner- Americas
CyberArk is seeking to add an HR Business Partner to its team! The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning HR practices and policies with employees and management in designated business units. This position serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP is a resourceful team player possessing HR expertise and acts as an employee champion and change agent in the company. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, is a problem-solver and effectively builds and manages relationships. The HRBP has strong communication skills and works proactively with the HR team, business leaders and the Sr. HRBP to develop integrated solutions. This position formulates partnerships across all functions to deliver value-added service to management while reflecting the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP should demonstrate both global and cultural awareness as this position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP is professional and approachable at all times and maintains an effective level of business and industry literacy about CyberArk and works passionately to impact and evolve the organization’s culture.
- Conducts regular and consistent meetings with respective business units and leaders to strategize on best ways to support business needs
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance manage and resolve employee relations issues, compensation, promotions and bonuses and goal setting
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) and manages the employee improvement and performance management process
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase effectiveness and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Assists Recruiting/HR team with contract terms for new hires and new hire paperwork, HRIS promotions and transfers
- Assists international employees with assignments and related HR matters.
- Works on a variety of HR projects as needed
- Partners closely with Dir. of HR on complex HR issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years' HR Generalist experience with resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Business Acumen