To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Were looking for an HR Analyst who will own the HR metrics and strategy development for the organization. If you are someone who is energized to build dashboards from the ground up, and is motivated by data driven decision making we would love for you to join our team as an HR Analyst.
- Provide data and analysis to our most senior leaders, this information will be leveraged for key business decisions
- Create HR and Recruiting dashboards, to be used at different levels within the company: c-suite, team, and individual consumption
- Work cross functionally with business leaders to implement processes necessary to ensure data integrity
- Partner with the Director of People to own headcount planning for the organization.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst, preferably in HR or recruiting.
- Experience with some of the following: R, Python, database integration, data visualization tools such as Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI
- Enthusiastic about seeing the positive changes your work will have in the business
- Systems thinker who can work cross functionally to strategize solutions and implement process improvements
- Can work independently to push a project through to completion
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.