Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual with a strong interest in business operations and working with leaders to achieve organizational objectives. This Associate People Operations Business Partner, reporting to the Sr People Ops Partner, is a great entry role to the Business Partner space requiring general HR knowledge in any of a variety of areas within HR. More importantly, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine curiosity in business objectives and interest in building strong working relationships with employees and business leaders while having a mindset of continuous learning. We are looking for a change agent, with high energy, a strong track record of managing stakeholders, and demonstrated ability to get stuff done.This person should be ready and willing to wear multiple hats, some of which may be outside of the traditional scope of HR.
Current responsibilities will include:
- Partner closely with the Sr POBP to ensure consistent and cohesive partnerships, experiences and support through multiple lines of business
- Work with both managers and employees to support a culture of growth, both for individuals as well as for the organization as a whole.
- This role will be responsible for ongoing evaluation of compensation to ensure our employees are competitively matched both internally as well as within market. This includes partnering with managers on promotion- based increases as well as ongoing evaluations.
- Work with managers to ensure talent is maximized through alignment to critical roles and responsibilities. This can include evaluating and supporting promotions or creative expansion of responsibilities to ensure exciting career paths while also setting consistent standards for roles.
- Partner with managers to ensure we are investing in critical skill sets for the future, effectively maximizing our resources and budget
- Perform regular pulse checks and assessments on the culture, both through organizational surveys and focus groups in addition to regular check ins. Work with employees and managers to create organic plans to continue evolving towards the desired state.
- While rare, the incumbent of this role will be responsible for handling any employee relations issues that may arise, ensuring both employees and managers feel supported through a thorough and transparent process
- In collaboration with the Service Delivery team, ensure all tactical execution of day-to-day HR services including but not limited to: Workday changes, requisition management and documentation of any changes
- Partner effectively with other POBPs as well as other cross-functional COE teams in L&OD, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition to develop and deliver best practices within the People Operations team
- Act as key owner and driver for coordinating with various HR Shared Service departments to manage the rollout of company wide programs and initiatives, while delivering excellent manager and employee experiences in the process
- The ideal candidate will have a business first mindset, partnering with employees and managers to identify opportunities while leveraging or creating HR or other tools to support
Nice to have:
- Identify trends in opportunities for creation of broader developmental programs
- Create and deliver content for ongoing management meetings to ensure leadership messages are cascaded appropriately and we are addressing the needs of our leaders on various levels
- Work with finance to understand our goals and performance trends and leverage these insights to allocate your time accordingly in your partnership with the organization
Professional Experience/ Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work in an organization with a culture that emphasizes speed wins, yet does not sacrifice quality while working in this fast-paced environment
- A positive, optimistic, action oriented individual with a can do mentality and a solution-oriented mindset
- A confident individual with learning agility who responds to feedback openly, always looking for ways to improve and learn new ways to do things more effectively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate facts and ideas in a compelling and organized manner
- A creative and pragmatic problem solver who can quickly distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information when addressing a situation
- A person who possesses a passion for the business with a high level of intellectual curiosity about the critical issues to the organization and industry
- A cross-functional collaborator that can leverage and influence stakeholders around the world to help drive the business
- An ability to manage projects and multi task with ease
- Ability to seek and identify root causes of problems
- Excellent prioritization, organization and execution skills
- Highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity in a matrixed and constantly changing environment
- Accountable, reliable and dependable. Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies and processes and employment laws
More Jobs From