Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
Recorded Future is looking to hire an In-House Counsel in our Global HQ in Somerville, Massachusetts. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will be a key member of the growing Legal team within the G&A Department. This is a tremendous opportunity to manage many of our commercial negotiations and be part of a growing company while building a legal function in-house. You will be a valuable member of Recorded Future's Legal team, and lead commercial negotiations primarily with vendors and partners, including many Fortune 1,000 organizations.
What youll do as an In-House Counsel:
- Negotiate and draft agreements with vendors, partners, and others
- Offer counsel and advice on a variety of legal issues to procurement and other internal stakeholders
- Work with other departments, especially Marketing and Product, to achieve their objectives
- Manage legal operations and vendor on-boarding
- Assist as necessary with compliance-related tasks
- Assist as necessary with corporate governance issues
- Perform ad hoc assignments
What youll bring:
- Law degree from an accredited university
- Must be admitted to a bar recognized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Be eligible to be admitted to the Massachusetts Bar as In-House counsel
- At least 3 years of relevant legal experience
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills with both legal and commercial issues
- Prior experience within SaaS/tech industry and negotiating with large corporations preferred
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, to act as a cross-functional business partner
- Highly detail oriented, with an analytical approach to supporting the strategic decision-making process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.