Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk is the only security company laser-focused on striking down targeted cyber threats that make their way inside -- undetected -- to attack the heart of the enterprise. Many global businesses trust CyberArk to protect their highest value assets, enabling them to master audit and IT compliance requirements.
CyberArk is looking to hire a Helpdesk Support Analyst with strong Windows experience who is responsible for providing effective support to daily user operations of a growing company. In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Monitor Service Desk software for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Administration and internal support of PC’s, printers, servers and related equipment.
- End user support, license tracking and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Update customer data and produce activity report.
- Walk employees through problem solving process.
- Follow up with employees, provide feedback and provide problem resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed employees’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Document internal procedures.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of customer service orientation.
- Technician certification – an advantage
- Working knowledge of help desk and remote-control software.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in a helpdesk support role required, specifically with IOS, Linux: Fedora\Ubuntu and Windows 8/10/2012/2016 operating systems.
- Solid understanding of networking principals – an advantage
- Solid understanding of email functionality (Exchange).
- Experience supporting mobile devices and mobile corporate email and unified communications.
- Experience with Linux systems a plus.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills as well as good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be able to organize, problem-solve and prioritize effectively, and be able to work efficiently in both independent and collaborative situations.
- Current certifications in CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft are highly regarded.
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2010/2013/365
- Collaboration: SalesForce, Teams, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Deployment technologies: SCCM 2010/2012
- Could/VDI offerings: Office 365, Citrix,
- Virtualization: VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen - desirable
- Server: HP, Dell, Cisco UCS, blade systems - desirable
- Communications: ShoreTel, Avaya, Cisco (VoIP, SIP)
More Jobs From