CVS Health is hiring on our HealthHub team. This role will focus on helping CVS Retail Pharmacy Growth Team translate ideation into action, implement programs and a portfolio of strategies to realize value in our B2C and B2B partnerships and achieve its mission of helping patients on their path to better health. In this role, you will work cross-funtionally by interacting with other peer and executive level leaders throughout the enterprise. You will be charged with partnering with Transformation leadership to understand and shape business needs that are then translated into action, with an eye towards driving outcomes and value for our HealthHUBs and Retail pharmacies broadly. We want to uncover new opportunities for our clinical partnerships, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our ~10,000 pharmacies (with an emphasis on our HealthHUBs), ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram).
Primary responsibilities include:
- With agility, be able to prioritize, structure timelines and project plans, engage and align stakeholders across multiple groups, define measures of success, incorporate feedback and analyze results across multiple workstreams
- Actively contribute to the generation of hypotheses and the articulation of the conclusions that will enable the Transformation and Retail pharmacy leadership team to make critical business decisions
- Develop effective partnerships with other key leaders throughout CVS Health including Transformation, Clinical, HR, Finance, Operations (Retail / MC / HH), Product Development, Compliance, Legal and IT. Through these partnerships, the Sr. Advisor should drive collaboration, identify synergies, mitigate risk, and deliver comprehensive solutions that improve the financial health of CVS Health enterprise.
You will be successful in this role by:
- Scoping, planning, and managing quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand or providing feedback to a junior team member on the analysis theyre working through
- Developing strategic perspective on an existing or a new retail pharmacy opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
This role can be based in our Corporate Headquarters in Woonsocket, RI or has flexibility to be remote.
*5+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting)
*Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
*Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis
*The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
*A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
*The ability to foster effective working relations with and persuade diverse business leaders based on fact and reason with an emphasis on achieving tangible results
* Experience managing client relationships
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.