The Configuration Analyst will join our Configuration Center of Excellence for HealthEdge’s products- HealthRules Payor and/or HealthRules Care Manager. This team is responsible for delivering configuration services in support of our products. This will include requirements gathering, definition, and configuration of the system and workflows for our customers according to their specific needs.
Under the guidance of an experienced business lead on an implementation team, this hire will contribute to professional services projects through billable business configuration and will assist with quality assurance and testing, documentation of artifacts, and occasionally assisting with training. HealthEdge is headquartered in Burlington, MA. This is primarily a virtual role which may require up to 25% travel to the client site.
What you will do:
- Become a configuration subject matter expert and trusted client advisor for HealthRules Payor or HealthRules Care Manager products.
- Work closely with stakeholders (i.e. business unit personnel, business experts, other staff, vendors, and contractors) to understand and document project business and system requirements and workflows.
- Facilitate customer requests within their scope while monitoring their timely delivery based on customer objectives and departmental priorities.
- Proactively conduct interviews with all stakeholders to elicit detailed functional and system requirements and manage the requirements throughout the course of the project.
- Ensure unique customer needs are properly translated into business terms and communicated across all applicable domains.
- Work directly with users and customers to identify needs and resolve software configuration problems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot common daily tasks, events, and changes.
- Write internal knowledge base and customer service materials.
- Reproduce, test, resolve and document software bugs, defects and problems.
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of experience working in the health plan industry in areas such as claims processing, benefits configuration, member enrollment, correspondence, medical management (UM, CM, DM), provider contracting and/or finance.
- Prior configuration experience strongly preferred.
- Prior health plan industry experience (HMO, PPO, POS, MAPD, Medicare, Medicaid, Dental etc.)
- Prior experience with health plan claims and benefits administration software.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with a high level of autonomy and independence.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- 4-year Bachelor Degree strongly desired or equivalent work experience.
More Jobs From