A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
We cant transform health care for Americas seniors alone. It requires coordination and data exchange within the healthcare supply chain. If we do it well, we believe we can improve how healthcare is paid for, delivered, and experienced. Integration Operations is a data exchange hub that enables and facilitates data exchange between Devoted and our external partners such as healthcare providers, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Health Information Exchanges (HIE), and service vendors, etc. As a member of the team, you will have an opportunity to learn about and interact with all areas of the health plan operations, collaborate with Devoted technology teams to enable and maintain data exchange, and ensure that the data is delivered to the right place and at the right time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams and external partners to implement a variety of integration technologies and data formats including ANSI, Batch EDI, API, HL7, and SFTP
- Manage all stages of an implementation project including, but not limited to stakeholder management, requirement gathering, design, prioritization, and testing; ensure timely and successful go live:
- - Lead implementation meetings with trading partners to establish a data exchange partnership with Devoted
- - Provide HIPAA-compliant guidance to trading partners about Devoted data exchange requirements and best practices
- - Ensure proper setup of the connectivity required for file transfer
- - Perform unit testing and in-depth analysis to identify and resolve any potential issues prior to go-live
- - Constructively present testing results and propose adjustments that will improve data exchange and strengthen our ongoing partnership
- - Monitor, audit, and report on newly implemented integrations to ensure that they are stable and ready to be transitioned to Generally Available
- Prepare and maintain documentation that defines operational workflows, client requirements, and relevant implementation analysis for new implementations with trading partners
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments
- Deep dive into complex operational workflows to optimize end-to-end process with integration technology
- Use access to data and personal observation to identify potential process improvement opportunities.
- Clearly communicate progress & measurements of success for projects, identify project risks and blockers, and escalate as appropriate to the leadership team
- Perform root cause analysis and design solutions for complex problems, leveraging SQL and other tools
Attributes to success:
- You are highly collaborative and are comfortable at the intersection of Operations and Technology
- You are a "roll up your sleeves and jump right in" kind of person
- You are curious, resourceful, and excited about finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and working in a startup environment
- You are a compassionate and mission-driven person and have a deep desire to make U.S. healthcare better
Required skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Project and stakeholder management
- Resourcefulness and ability to find solutions in ambiguous situations
- Multitasking and effective prioritization of critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as spreadsheets, business intelligence applications, and SQL
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Prior experience with EDI / Web Services or similar file transfer protocols a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.