Location: Boston, MA (No opportunity for remote)
Our Talent Relations team is committed to fostering a workplace culture of transparency, understanding and support for our 6500+ Corporate employees. We strive to ensure that all of our people have productive and fulfilling Wayfair experiences that honor our values of inclusion and respect. We help to build trusting working relationships that drive productivity, engagement, and openness to feedback. We act as strategic partners to the business and coach employees and managers through organizational and personal challenges. We aim to offer practical and effective solutions that enable individuals to bring their full selves to work and focus on their work with minimal distraction.
As Head of Talent Relations, you will set the vision for our teams continued growth and prosperity. You will lead a team of 9+ skilled and high performing Talent Relations partners who are aligned to specific business functions. Collectively you will manage three primary workstreams: Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Change Management. You will have the opportunity to influence and lead Talent priorities across multiple teams and senior stakeholders. Key questions you may tackle include: how can we shape our global performance culture to signal and enable our commitment to individual growth? How can we empower our business partners to manage performance more autonomously? How can we embed more trust and transparency in our employee relations processes? What metrics should we establish to help us evaluate progress and opportunity?
What Youll Do:
- You will directly manage a team of three Senior Talent Relations Business Partners, each aligned to one or more of our executives
- Youll take the lead on evaluating our performance management processes to identify inefficiencies and reimagine opportunities for automation, business enablement and symmetry across the team
- Youll deep dive into our employee relations processes and develop a point of view on how we should scale a high-touch, time-intensive and sensitive workstream
- Youll work with the team to develop effective business metrics to gauge progress and identify opportunity areas
- You'll make data-driven decisions that have a significant, positive impact on our people and our business
- You will work with Talent leaders and key stakeholders to develop long term plans for calibration, performance and development processes for employees
What Youll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in related HR/Talent work preferred
- You have a strong track record of hiring and developing talent
- You have proven experience in developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy
- You have excellent communication skills and a passion for working across functions and with C-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- You have a strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.