Head of Talent Attraction & Marketing Strategy (Remote)
Wayfair is looking for a data-driven, analytically minded strategist to help build, run, and grow our Employer Brand function. In this role you will own building and codifying the EVP for a rapidly growing Fortune 500 company hiring thousands of people a year. You will design, test, measure, and iterate both Wayfair wide marketing strategies as well as organization by organization approaches on a global level. You will redefine what branding is and how its deployed to build, measure, and engage top tier talent across the globe.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop innovative, data driven, measurable marketing strategies that include, but are not limited to, enhancing all growth efforts, talent attraction from board members to junior associates, and codifying the future vision of Wayfair.
- Build predictive analytics to understand how audiences will respond to new content.
- Use data to develop, grow, and measure employee advocacy programs to amplify sentiment across internal and external channels.
- Develop, grow, monitor, and measure third-party partnerships to increase brand awareness, sentiment, engagement, and set the future direction for investments.
- Develop and evolve Wayfairs employee value proposition using a data driven approach grounded in analysis and experimentation.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Wayfair (Talent, Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion, Consumer Brand, Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, Sales & Ops, Engineering, etc) to develop org specific strategies tied into the EVP and brand umbrella.
- Lead the Talent Creative team in building and deploying a data driven approach to content and asset creation across multiple brand channels (blog posts, social, internal, video platforms, candidate platforms, etc)
- Partner with Wayfairs Enterprise technology teams to drive Talent Acquisitions technology roadmap (career site content and design, CMS/talent marketplace, integrations with our ATS, platforms and services)
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing teams
- Experience building and deploying sophisticated analytics to understand engagement and growth in the technology sector
- Experience building a long term vision and working cross functionally to execute a well articulated roadmap on a global scale
- Experience developing, deploying, and measuring new products in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to own strategy, priorities and execution of initiatives from beginning to end with limited oversight
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization forms interns to the C-Suite
- Experience collaborating with technology development teams to build and enhance products and services, related experience driving a technology roadmap
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.