If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup that is disrupting a $5.7Tn market nows the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Lead will develop and lead the overall talent acquisition strategy for the company, including but not limited to sourcing strategies and tools, reporting, metrics, and technology utilization. This position oversees the recruitment function and acts as a strategic consultative business partner to management, developing sourcing strategies to meet the needs of a high growth business.
This is exciting because you will:
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies, processes, and procedures to support staffing needs. Ensures strategies are aligned with corporate objectives and goals to positively impact business results.
- Work closely with HR and business leaders to create short and long-term forecasting models and workforce hiring plans.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and serve as the subject matter expert in all areas of talent acquisition. Lead the strategic direction and flawless execution of the talent acquisition team, strategies, and services in partnership with management and colleagues.
- Provides leadership and management to staffing team on excellence in hiring manager communication, candidate relationship development, offer negotiation, and the effective execution of recruitment and onboarding practices.
- Identify, design and deploy the appropriate assessment and interviewing selection tools allowing for the identification and selection of talent to meet the business needs and provide a premiere candidate experience.
- Collaborate with the appropriate functions (e.g. Marketing) to continually develop and sustain our employer brand including articulating and defining the companys image, organizational culture, key differentiators, reputation and products, promoting Takeoff Technologies as an employer of choice.
- Manage stakeholders and recruiting partners to drive effective recruiting efforts to ensure all recruitment channels are returning high-quality talent at the required scale.
- Provide hands-on recruitment-related support and manage the search process for key positions and executive-level hires.
- Conduct coaching and training for hiring managers on best practices related to recruiting and interviewing practices and processes for highest quality selection decisions.
- Develop effective partnerships and programs to support college relations and university recruiting efforts and professional networking, conference/trade show recruiting events.
- Develop and analyze key metrics focused on recruitment effectiveness and efficiency to ensure the achievement of desired goals. Ensures team meets or exceeds metrics consistently and delivers on projects as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations, diversity initiatives, EEO, and affirmative action programs.
- Provide support and/or lead other projects and programs as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to develop and communicate a talent acquisition strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in leading-edge recruitment strategies and techniques including social media, targeted networking, and recruiting process design.
- Experience in identifying creative recruiting strategies to source passive candidates.
- Demonstrated record of achievement of transforming talent acquisition involving digitization and/or marketing and branding.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrated experience developing consultative partnerships with internal customers and colleagues.
- Results-oriented, resourceful self-starter with demonstrated execution skills.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and attention to detail skills. High degree of versatility required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Embraces challenges and change; flexible, adaptable and reliable.
- Highly customer service focused and team-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and prior ATS experience required.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive strategic and operational talent acquisition experience.
- Demonstrated success managing talent acquisition in the fast-growing environment through the use of data, metrics, process improvement and team motivation. everyone here really believes
Why youll love working at Takeoff
We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
We're passionate about what we do
We get to be creative on a daily basis
Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Everyone here really believes in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!