Office Tour Photos
Perigold is Wayfairs newest Lifestyle Brand, launched in September 2017, and growing >100% YoY. We operate as a startup within Wayfair, catering to the $40+B luxury home furnishings market that is very much underserved from an online retail perspective. Our mission is to provide upscale online shoppers access to a high-end selection combined with an great end-to-end experience. The Perigold Marketing team owns the end-to-end customer growth agenda across all marketing channels, e.g., paid and organic search, social media, email, with the goal to drive efficient growth. To achieve this, we are results driven and apply a highly analytical lens to all our efforts. Our marketing strategy and tactics continue to evolve as we hone in on the luxury consumer and interior designers, leveraging the Wayfair marketing technology stack. An important part of our success is to closely collaborate with cross-functional teams, e.g., Merchandising, Creative, Content, and others, to define and execute our strategies.
What You'll Do
- Lead Perigolds Marketing Channel Incubator to identify and realize big opportunities to fuel growth by addressing questions like:
- How can we most effectively reach the luxury consumer and what engages her to buy and repeat?
- What marketing channels should we launch next to drive incremental acquisitions and visits?
- How can we maximize ROMI in each channel and how can we leverage Wayfair.com to refine Perigolds marketing playbook
- Co-lead Perigold Marketing while you ramp up with the goal to take over as CMO for all of Perigold Marketing
- Engage across all established channels to drive customer growth within our marketing efficiency goals
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders in Merchandising, Creative, Content, Data Science, and Analytics
- Drive strategic initiatives and ad-hoc analytics to enable critical decisions
What You'll Need
- 10+ years online marketing experience, experienced consultant, or investment banker looking to take direct operational responsibility; 5+ years post MBA experience
- Highly analytical problem solver and comfortable in data-driven business environment; strong command of Excel and familiar with SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, including 4+ years managing high-performing teams
- A Leader-and-doer with latitude to set strategies as well as follow through day-to-day responsibilities; able to handle ambiguity, pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels, including senior management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
- Seasoned in managing timelines, deliveries, dependencies, communication across teams
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Exposure to luxury consumer categories and interest in home dcor, furnishings, or design a plus
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From