Office Tour Photos
Wayfair Professional helps businesses make good spaces great. Now that we have established a high growth business spanning clients in SMB segments, we are expanding to Fortune 1K targets with a focus in Property Management, Hospitality and Office environments. We make it easier, faster and deliver better value than any competitor out there. Wayfairs B2B business has doubled in the past year with our largest customers leading the way and we are looking for a leader to take our large account business to the next level.
What Youll Do
In this role, you will provide an overarching vision to our internal business partners regarding what solution you expect to resonate by segment, and how we should tailor our assets to meet those needs effectively. You will guide the strategy of the large accounts group, with sales teams who have developed relationships in Fortune 1K accounts at the local, regional and national level. Most importantly, you will provide ongoing stewardship of our plan of attack - does our offer address the customer pain points where Wayfair can establish differentiation and scale? You will be responsible for the business model considering questions such as: within selected segments, who is the customer target, what are we selling, how do we structure our teams to effectively attack this opportunity? You will have ultimate responsibility for the quota attainment by your teams.
Large Account Strategy:
- Determine success of current go to market strategies and develop options as customer needs and Wayfair assets evolve.
- Devise approach for executive level partnerships & create structure for partnership negotiations.
- In partnership with sales team leaders reporting to you, develop consistent best practices across sales verticals.
1. Vet GTM Options and Set Vertical Strategy
Understand how we should go to market
- Establish potential options for Wayfair positioning based on competition, sales and marketing capabilities, Wayfair assets, cost to serve and ultimately potential to win sales based on recommended positioning.
- Assess success relative to selected go to market strategy by vertical and pivot as necessary.
2. Set structure for senior level client conversations
Based on how we are going to market, secure partnerships (according to our positioning)
- Identify best fit for senior level outreach.
- Establish key parameters for negotiations.
- Set deal structure, shepherd account discussions very directly.
- Evaluate partnerships.
- Coach team on execution of offer outlined in partnership.
- Secure agreement for launch requirements in support of partnership traction.
3. Instill outbound sales best practices
Help sales teams consistently sell into those partnerships
- Build structure for continued assessment of Wayfair position, market response and pipeline, and guide sales teams to assess strategy and tactics.
- Assure structured and repeatable approach to:
- Adherence to key GTM themes (pitch to what we have built - not what the customer asks).
- Account plans.
- Gauge success and areas of GTM we need to adjust.
- Consistent approach to higher level customer conversations.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years experience in one of the following fields: strategy consulting, business development, and/or a successful entrepreneur who has built enterprise service offerings
- MBA from top tier school
- Proven experience directly managing high-performance, analytical teams, to consistently meet KPI goals
- Demonstrated experience building a business or delivering against aggressive targets & goals in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of seniorities and functions to achieve objectives
- Articulate, persuasive communicator, able to earn the trust and buy-in of senior executives
- Have strong analytical experience, and comfortable operating with large data sets to generate insight and actionable conclusions
- Ability to hit the ground running a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solving skills dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solution
- Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
- Process oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and throughput
More Jobs From