Office Tour Photos
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the global Information Systems team.
- Maintain overall view of all company Information systems architecture, integrations and data flow as well as review architecture.
- Define KPIs and work procedures and processes for the team.
- Establish Information Systems policies, standards, practices and security measures.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure solutions and applications meet business needs.
- Plan and administer the department's budget, within budgetary guidelines, to contribute to cost-effective operation of the company.
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Direct the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet management and company's information needs.
- Participate in software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Direct and prioritize the workload of subordinate personnel.
- Review all designs, code, and unit test plans where applicable.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in similar roles
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration - a must
- Ability to understand business needs globally and translate to the systems needs
- Previous experience working with financial, sales enablement and marketing applications
- Strong managerial skills and ability to collaborate across the organization.
- BA/BS in Computer Science - an advantage
- Expertise in business operations, system architecture and business process redesign
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and in writing)
- Willingness to work outside of standard office hours
More Jobs From