DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
Were growing quickly and are searching for a Information Security Engineering Maager to contribute hands-on technical leadership to our Security Team. As a technology company that handles large volumes of customer data, your goal will be to efficiently allocate resources to set priorities and maximize our security strategies. This includes developing metrics and detailed reporting for senior executives, maintaining strategic plans based on operational lessons learned and Threat Intelligence inputs, and acting as a mentor to senior level and junior engineers, helping them grow key skills necessary to our business needs. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a manager for Security Engineering
- Formulate red and blue teaming strategies aligned to business objectives and adjust security team priorities to maintain a strategic focus.
- Work with third parties to practice and test all red and blue team solutions.
- Form meaningful relationships with relevant stakeholders across the enterprise to build and maintain a comprehensive model of applicable, feasible threats and risks to the business.
- Present findings within a context relative to the overall risk posture of the enterprise.
- Develop training plans for the team which includes business and technical training.
- Mentor senior level and junior engineers to grow key skills required by the business; identify and cultivate high-potential individuals.
- Maintain excellent customer interaction by presenting technically sound findings and solutions, solicited and unsolicited ideas for system enhancements, and ensuring operational perspective is captured in solutions.
- Ensure appropriate rigor in our solutions by employing a questioning attitude and engaging subject matter experts as appropriate.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of red team experience from reputable cyber security firm.
- Deep knowledge of Data Security, Networking, Cyber Attack Vectors, Application security, and Agile Development processes.
- Deep IR and Forensic analysis experience.
- 3+ years leadership experience in Cybersecurity organization.
- Experience scripting in languages such as Bash, Python & Powershell as well as a working knowledge of logging technologies (Splunk/Elk/Kibana).
- Security experience in one or more of: JS, C, C#, C++, cryptography, reverse engineering, common web vulnerabilities (SQLi, XSS, CSRF), exploit development.
- 3-5 years of cloud security experience, preferably within AWS or GCP.
- Experience in infrastructure as code, Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Experience applying and managing infosec systems such as Rapid7 Products, Palo Alto Prisma, AWS Guard Duty, bug bounty programs, EDR systems, MS ATA, etc.
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability/validity of data, asses risk. and make appropriate recommendations.
- Deep understanding of vulnerability management and validation processes.
- Manage Vulnerability and Pentesting activities both internally and with third parties.
- CISM, CISSP or CCSP a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.