Office Tour Photos
Head of Global Video Strategy Team:
As the manager of Twitter's Global Video Solutions team, you will manage and develop a team of global video strategists. The role will need to evolve the team by creating a clear next generation business plan based on an in-depth look at the video marketplace and what is needed to properly contribute to our long term revenue goals. The leader will manage and work closely with its counterparts across Customers and the Product organization to develop the proper messaging, prioritization and go to market strategy.
Who we are:
This team drives the commercialization strategy for Twitter Video across a cross-functional set of global & local market stakeholders (Product, Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, etc)
This team must have both deep product expertise and top strategic selling skills. They will partner with Product and Product Marketing to escalate advertiser feedback, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning.
- Manage a team covering US, Can/Latam, JP/KR, APAC and EMEA to develop video action plans, solve regional/local market challenges & drive accelerated growth of video revenue
- Work with senior sales, product & leadership to create quarterly & annual business plans to grow Twitter's Video Advertising Products
- Partner closely with Product and Product Marketing teams guide product development, understand & communicate client feedback, align on product positioning etc.
- Develop & lead Global Priority Trainings for broad beta products with focus on product implementation, FAQs and objection handling.
- Foster a tight working relationship with local Sales teams to understand client goals & objectives, recommend best practices, identify accounts for new revenue growth, sell strategically, craft solutions and position the sales team for success.
- 10+ years experience in leadership / brand management / product marketing / product sales roles.
- Deep expertise in social media platforms, and demonstrated experience in Twitter best practices
- Leadership skills – strong point of view/ ability to navigate agency holding companies, leverage existing relationships and go get new relationships
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excel at building bold, strategic, solutions leveraging a robust portfolio of Twitter assets and capabilities.
- Have a passion for the Advertising industry and Agency business.
- Passion for building a new category and evangelizing best practices in new digital marketing.
- Outstanding skills for building compelling, high quality, useful content in collaboration with internal and external contributors.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From