Office Tour Photos
As the Head of Global Advertising Performance (GAP), you will be the global lead managing teams / managers based in the US and Singapore, with potential to add other markets in the future. Your teams will be responsible for optimizing our largest clients’ campaigns on Twitter, owning and evolving our best practices around campaign optimization, and training the next generation of Client Account Managers (CAMs) to scale Twitter’s knowledgeable client solutions teams.
In this role you are a business leader, optimization expert and a strong manager. You will be the senior liaison to the cross-channel teams such as Sales, Product Specialists, Marketing Research, and Ad Operations to ensure advertisers get the best possible performance from their campaigns on Twitter. Through your regular teams’ operation and work with cross-functional teams, you will also define the scope of your teams, looking for additional opportunities to support Twitter Client Solutions teams in better serving our clients.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Manager with deep knowledge of team building and people management on sales and sales support organizations with a strong experience of how to deliver performance for clients
- You are meticulous, organized and motivated to help make those around you better and more efficient in their day-to-day, using the processes that you implement and the programs that you manage
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are an analytical thinker, great at navigating complex issues, collaborative, and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable partnering with technical, sales, marketing, client, and agency teams with a positive attitude and interest in working as part of a team
- You are able to interface with senior level marketers both internally and externally, with an understanding of the importance of thorough, timely communication
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have proven success in teaching complex topics in an interactive and engaging manner
- You are analytical and have a systems-based thinking approach to problem solving; understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- You are capable of running multiple complex programs at once with ease, clearly communicating program goals and achievements
- You have proficiency in or an interest in understanding advertising at Twitter and associated outcomes and goals
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership designing, recruiting, and cultivating culture
- Develop scalable and measurable ways to determine the success of our optimization programs and employees that mesh with Twitter’s core values
- Partner successfully with cross-functional departments, including Product Specialist leadership, Sales, Ad Operations, Human Resources, Learning and Development, and Recruiting
- Work with key stakeholders across Twitter’s sales teams to align training expectations, cohort graduation, placement expectations and timing, team progress, and Twitter needs
- 10-12 years relevant experience, with 3-5 years of people management
- Sales, sales support and operations experience in digital advertising
- Deep understanding of how to build a sales organization focused on delivering client KPIs
- 25% travel expected to work directly with team members in Atlanta and Singapore, occasional meetings with other cross-functional teams
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline (e.g. sales learning, sales enablement) or technical discipline (engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.) are a plus
- Experience managing remote team members and / or people managers is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From