CozyKin is growing 10x each year, and you can be pivotal to this growth. As Head of Finance, you will work directly in partnership with our CEO & senior executive team to develop and drive our financial strategy. Dig into our unit economics, make strategic tradeoffs and investments, and empower our team to continue our unicorn-level growth.
-Model and analyze our burn, fundraising, runway, and unit economics dashboard; steer strategic decisions accordingly
-Highlight areas for investment and foreseen financial victories & challenges
E.g. how much to invest in subsidizing growth versus turning away unmatched families? Think the early days of UberPool
-Plan budgets for 2019 (annually and by quarter)
-Maintain GAAP accounting across the company
-Lead a team to ensure payroll and month-end close are correct, complete and on-time
-Prepare financial metrics and relevant slides for board of director meetings
-Speak to financial metrics and strategy in board meetings
- Prior experience in GAAP, budget-planning, and startup burn metrics
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy; able to find creative solutions to problems and pivot quickly
- Prepared, deliberate, and persuasive in communication and collaboration with senior leaders
- Proven ability to make decisions and act with excellent judgment and insight
- Dedicated to the result of the work, not the method
- Able to understand and strategically weigh the tradeoffs in unit economics of a managed marketplace business (e.g. utilization & matching rates of our nannies and families respectively)
- Subsidized medical, dental, & vision insurance for you & your family
- Generous discount on CozyKin's childcare services
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Commuter benefits
Compensation $85,000 - $150,000
Equity 0.1% - 0.5%
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.