Office Tour Photos
Wayfair offers a wide variety of furniture and home dcor products to meet the needs of our diverse customer base. With such an extensive catalog, our private label brands make it easier for our customers to find exactly what theyre looking for and connect with a selection of styles they identify with. These brands are carefully curated by Wayfair and sold exclusively on Wayfair.com. Theyre known for their beautiful photography, compelling creative and well merchandised site treatment.
As Associate Director, you will drive the brand management strategy and development for our private label brands. You will manage a team focused on continually identifying opportunities to tackle emerging categories in fast-growing markets, developing winning brands that speak to our customers various priorities and price points. You will play an instrumental role in overseeing key strategic initiatives that will lay the foundation for our business to grow substantially and ensure that our customer continues to find that their unique style is reflected in our catalog.
What Youll Do:
- Craft vision, direction and brand strategy for Wayfair private label brands; develop business case, shape brand positioning, and drive brand execution and on-site presentation.
- Develop brands to target new and existing customer segments, driving revenue, conversion and profitability goals, leveraging product instinct, marketplace trends and sales/conversion data.
- Develop reports, KPIs and targets to monitor business health and implement continuous improvement.
- Manage and grow a team of brand managers, and producers in the creation and maintenance of all private label brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Creative, Promotions, Marketing, Merchants, Operations, and Storefront to effectively meet deadlines and contribute to overall business strategy.
- Partner with Site Merchandising team to ensure brands are well positioned and products are well displayed on our site.
- Lead cross-functional brand review meetings Attend trade shows and exhibits, conducting buying trips on an occasional basis.
- Drive process improvement initiatives across the organization to improve efficiency and workflow.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience or 5+ years post MBA experience preferred
- Experience in strategic organizational growth, team management, consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy. Advanced excel skills needed
- Evidence of scrappy startup execution and a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From