Office Tour Photos
At EverQuote, we strive to create a welcoming community and safe environment where ALL employees can contribute, grow and lead. We aspire to build it right the first time by creating people policies and OKRs that are designed from the outset to ensure that our employee population resembles our diverse customer population and that all employees have both a seat at the table and a voice in the room. While the Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion will lead the design of these efforts, all EverQuote leaders are accountable for achieving our DEI outcomes and we encourage collaborative engagement from all levels of the organization. This person will be a member of the senior leadership team.
- Lead the development of EverQuotes DEI strategy for 2021 and beyond, setting both attainable and aspirational goals for increasing representation and employee experience for underrepresented groups.
- Complete analysis of current recruiting practices to identify opportunities to reduce bias
- Work with Analytics & People Ops teams to establish baseline metrics and automated dashboards to keep DEI data top of mind for all relevant business stakeholders
- Craft, publish and publicize annual external EQ diversity report
- Provide quarterly updates to board of directors on progress against objectives
- Develop close working relationship with People Operations to ensure people policies and strategies are designed with diversity and inclusion in mind
- Design and lunch pilot programs, as well as measure the results and impact of said program to iterate upon and incorporate learnings
- Experience serving as a thought leader internally and externally, sharing and developing best practices and resources
- A strong understanding of data and the ability to run relevant analyses as needed. You are comfortable leveraging data to guide and drive decision making
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to to collaborate and communicate with multiple audiences and stakeholders, including serving as a strong voice in the room with senior leadership
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to be emphatic to the needs of a wide range of employees
- A record of success in exerting influence to drive results
- Demonstrated experience working through roadblocks to leverage creative solutions
- Previous experience serving as a senior leader in HR, DEI, or a business operations function (preferred, not required)
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From