Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Google, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
Tamr Demand Generation team is a dynamic group of modern marketing professionals, overseeing pipeline creation for Tamr, Campaign strategy and execution, field marketing, and Account-Based Marketing.
We are looking for an experienced leader to assume overall responsibility for global demand generation for our cloud-native data mastering platform and to ensure the success and growth of an integrated cross-functional team.
This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and works closely with the Chief Product Officer, and will work closely with other members of the executive leadership team and across sales, marketing, solutions and product in order to create, manage and execute the demand generation priorities.
You will be expected to lead a team of marketers and oversee the creation of > $100M of annual pipeline through various demand generation channels.
- Leadership: Lead an organization to collaborate with sales and partner teams in their efforts to generate new leads and convert existing pipeline. Plan and allocate budget to accomplish goals. Educate sales on the role of demand generation and continuously enable them on upcoming campaigns. Collaborate with sales on account-based marketing program implementation.
- Demand creation: In alignment with product and solution strategy, create compelling global, regional, and vertical-specific campaigns. Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the organization.
- Lead generation: Partner with product marketing teams to leverage and extend thought leadership, research and content campaigns through our digital, field event and digital platforms. Identify in collaboration with sales and partners relevant demand gen channels for driving pipeline growth, including events, webinars, co-marketing opportunities and digital platforms. Work with other marketing ops to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention). Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, lead source attribution matrices, etc).
- Campaign performance: Measure the impact of marketing activities on new pipeline creation, expansion and retention. Track and communicate these impacts within the organization. Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of digital demand creation best practices.
- 5+ years of demand generation experience in Enterprise software B2B.
- 3+ years of experience leading a team, prioritizing budget and resource allocation
- Proven track of pipeline growth through development and implementation of marketing programs
- Strong knowledge of modern inbound and digital marketing strategies
- Proven ability to run multiple campaigns across different stages of the buyers journey, with multiple buyer personas and in various geographies and verticals.
- Significant experience working with dynamic teams and internal stakeholder groups - sales, CS, partners, product marketing and product management.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree; MBA or other advanced degree/accreditation is strongly preferred