Office Tour Photos
Tamrs cloud-native data mastering solutions use machine learning to do the heavy lifting to consolidate, cleanse, and categorize data, with intuitive human feedback workflows to bridge the gap between data and business outcomes. Built to scale with cloud-native capabilities for the leading cloud providers, machine learning to accelerate time-to-insights and data initiatives, and APIs for effective integration with new and existing pipelines, Tamr is the foundation for modern DataOps companies.
Tamr is trusted by industry leaders like Blackstone, Google, GSK, and Toyota to power analytic insights and drive operational efficiency. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We are looking for a technical leader to drive the development of our enrichment offering. You will be responsible for architecting and developing the data pipeline & required tooling. As the product matures, you will be responsible for developing and scaling the data engineering team. We are looking for someone with experience developing a data product, with specific expertise in ML & modern DataOps tools/techniques.
- Run and manage a world-class team of data engineering talent
- Recruit and train a team of data engineers to scale the offering
- Identify the data sources to curate based on a defined set of target attributes
- Establish the architecture for curating data from the web and 3rd party sources into a handful of data products for key business entities (e.g., companies, people, parts)
- Develop the tooling required to execute on the defined architecture
- Establish a high standard of data quality and freshness, consistent with Tamrs overall positioning in the market
- Collaborate with Tamrs ML team, raising the bar on our ML capabilities across-the-board
- Integrate commercial datasets into our product framework for enrichment
- Youve developed data products at scale, and done it using modern tools & techniques
- Youve lead the architecture, design and delivery of complex data pipelines for unstructured, web-based data.
- Experience mentoring other technical team members is required. Management experience desired.
This position is available in Cambridge MA.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More Jobs From